- It’s good to create an environment first and after that collection inside it.
- Once the collection is created, we can make multiple requests and provide relevant details.
- For every request, we can create the tests to check the response details correct or not.
- Once the collection is ready with set requests and their respective tests, its time to run the collection which will run all the requests inside it along with the defined tests.
- Now, we can check the response and test results in detail.
- Postman is a big creative tool for API testing having many modules and features inside it
- If we want to picturise the postman tool the outer part we can have as “Environment”, then inside that, we can run multiple collections.
- Under the collections, we will have a set of “Requests” like GET, POST, PUT etc.
- For requests, we can create a test to check the response and get the test results
- So now you can easily visualize the postman feature with proper structure